Monday, January 22, 2007

John Ziba Hardee Family


I am often amazed at the way the descendants of John Ziba Hardee seem to find each other and find a way to stay connected. If we count the newest generation, this is now eight generations of this man's descendants that are still coming together for reunions. How many other families do you know of who can say that?

I am starting this blog so that we will have a means of posting messages to the entire family. I have to take the website's guest book down because so many people are posting those awful drug ads in every guest book on the web. I'll save the real messages and repost them here.

I am also starting this blog so that I can ask for help in finding the parents of Peggy Mitchell and Tabitha Brooks. I have recently learned some surprising information that should lead us to their origins. I will write another entry just about that and hope that the rest of the family searchers will help me look for them.

This is your blog as much as it is mine, so leave a message and keep in touch. With luck, we'll find Peggy and Tabitha before the reunion in June.

No comments: